Why not spend a fun and relaxed half day session being introduced to the wonderful world of green wood working with tutor Fay Jones?
Use local wood and get hands-on with simple tools.
Create your own spoon & butter knife to take home.
All materials & tools provided on the day.
2 Sessions: 10am – 12.30pm & 1pm – 3.30pm (please state when booking if you have a preference)
Tea & Coffee provided
Allocation Date: 16th January 2024
Terms and conditions
- Photographs may be taken at Federation events and used in SEFWI News, on social media or on our website. Please inform the organiser if you do not wish to appear in these publications.
- All events are suitable for wheelchair access unless stated otherwise.
- Events are for members only unless stated otherwise.
- If oversubscribed by the allocation date (see SEFWI News or the website) tickets will be allocated by ballot. If places are still available tickets will continue to be sold after this date.
- There is a standard administration charge for cancelling bookings:
- Before allocation date: No charge
- Up to 14 days before event: 25% of fee
- Less than 14 days before event: No refund
MEMBERS TAKE PART IN ALL EVENTS AT THEIR OWN RISK