Sadly cancelled due to lack of applications
International Women’s Day is on Friday March 8th and to celebrate the day we have arranged a lunch at the Riverside Centre at Stratford St. Andrew..
There will be two speakers; one from the charity “Stand By Me” and the other from “Mercy Ships”. We think you will find what they have to tell us about their respective organisations very interesting.
To tie in with the “international” aspect of the day, lunch will have a Moroccan theme.
Further details to follow.
Terms and conditions
- Photographs may be taken at Federation events and used in SEFWI News, on social media or on our website. Please inform the organiser if you do not wish to appear in these publications.
- All events are suitable for wheelchair access unless stated otherwise.
- Events are for members only unless stated otherwise.
- If oversubscribed by the allocation date (see SEFWI News or the website) tickets will be allocated by ballot. If places are still available tickets will continue to be sold after this date.
- There is a standard administration charge for cancelling bookings:
- Before allocation date: No charge
- Up to 14 days before event: 25% of fee
- Less than 14 days before event: No refund
MEMBERS TAKE PART IN ALL EVENTS AT THEIR OWN RISK