The ever-popular Kurling, Coffee & Cake sessions will be held on Wednesday 17th April 2024 at Wrentham Village Hall, Wrentham. NR34 7HJ and Wednesday 24th April 2024 at Earl Stonham Village Hall, IP14 5HJ.
There is potential for 3 sessions (9.30am, 11.30am & 1.30pm) at Wrentham. maximum 16 per session and potential for 3 sessions (10am, 12 noon & 2pm) maximum 16 per session at Earl Stonham.
Cost is £10.00 per person at either event including refreshments. When booking using the form below please put which venue you are booking for and preferred time next to your name, but, until final numbers are known, times will not be allocated and cannot be guaranteed.
Allocation will be on a first come first served basis for all sessions
Terms and conditions
- Photographs may be taken at Federation events and used in SEFWI News, on social media or on our website. Please inform the organiser if you do not wish to appear in these publications.
- All events are suitable for wheelchair access unless stated otherwise.
- Events are for members only unless stated otherwise.
- If oversubscribed by the allocation date (see SEFWI News or the website) tickets will be allocated by ballot. If places are still available tickets will continue to be sold after this date.
- There is a standard administration charge for cancelling bookings:
- Before allocation date: No charge
- Up to 14 days before event: 25% of fee
- Less than 14 days before event: No refund
MEMBERS TAKE PART IN ALL EVENTS AT THEIR OWN RISK